We are seeking a Clinical Laboratory Scientist ( CLS) for a day shift position with a growing Reference Lab. The lab is COLA certified and services Hospitals, Physician Practices and Private companies. They offer a full array of testing services.
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Laboratory or similar scientific field.
- Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license required
- Ability to work in a collaborative, flexible environment.
- Work schedule in Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00pm. No weekends or nights.
- Perform clinical laboratory assays in one or more of the technical disciplines
- Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and meaningful format with appropriate reference values and/or interpretive comments.
- Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and meaningful format with appropriate reference values and/or interpretive comments
- Participate in proficiency testing activities in each applicable technical area.
- very competitive salary range of $100,000 to $140,000
- Employer paid Health Insurance.
- Interview expenses provided
- Relocation budget.