CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST
100-150K + Bonus
$15k Sign On Bonus!
Nights / Evening Shifts Available
- Evening Shifts: 5 – 8hr shifts
- Night Shifts: 7 On / 7 Off – 10 hr shifts
- Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens.
- Reviews and reports lab results.
- Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
- Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
- Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens
- Reviews and reports lab results
- Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment
- Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree from an approved college or university and/or graduate of an accredited school of medical technology, or equivalent such as military training as defined by 42 CFR 493.1489, or have qualified at the Medical Technologist level by achieving a satisfactory grade on a HHS examination prior to 2/28/92 42 CFR 493.1491.
- 6 months to 1 year medical laboratory technologist, clinical laboratory scientist experience in acute care facility.
- Open to new graduates of a CLS program.
- Registered or registry eligible in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT or CSMLS within 12 months of hire).
- Equivalency evaluation by ECE, NACES or AICE for non-US trained personnel must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license required.