Job Title: Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Location: Lufkin, Texas
Salary: We offer a competitive salary based on experience and credentials, as well as a generous recruitment package that may include a base salary, commencement bonus, student loan repayment, relocation, marketing, and CME.
Job Summary: We are searching for a board certified or board eligible Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join our practice in Lufkin, Texas. This is a partnership track position in a private practice with an anticipated 75% Electrophysiology workload and the opportunity to increase that to 100%. The successful candidate must be willing to take interventional cardiology call with an anticipated call of 1:4. We are a very busy group with over 25 years of experience in advanced cardiovascular and Electrophysiology procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide clinical care in the specialty of Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in our private practice setting
• Diagnose, evaluate and treat patients with arrhythmias
• Perform cardiac ablations and pacemaker/implantable cardioverter defibrillator implantations
• Participate in the call schedule
• U.S. board certified or board eligible in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Experience and Skills:
• Substantial experience in all types of electrophysiology procedures
• Interventional cardiology experience and/or specialty training
• Excellent medical record documentation skills
Why Join Us: Our hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission for Heart Failure and is an ACC Accredited Chest Pain Center, Accredited Cath Lab and ACC EP Accreditation. We offer a professional and rewarding work environment with the potential for growth and career advancement. Our team of experienced physicians, nurses and medical professionals are passionate about providing quality patient care and making a positive difference in our community.