Our client is the national leader in the delivery of superficial radiation therapy services. We are currently recruiting for a full time Claims Integrity Specialist to join our team. Position will be responsible for the following:
· Responsible for the day-to-day A/R
· Responsible for dealing with written and telephone inquiries from insurance companies as necessary
· Research denials and submit appeals
· Proven ability to manage a large accounts receivable (AR) in ideal fashion
· Outstanding knowledge of medical terminology; ICD-10 and CPT coding required
· Knowledge of major insurance carriers, insurance verification, benefits and referrals
· Knowledge of HIPAA compliance rules and regulations
· Ability to communicate with others in a courteous, effective manner
· Ability to work well with others, problem solve and use excellent judgment
We offer you:
Joining our team means that you are joining a creative group of energized individuals who have a strong drive for success. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals who make coming to work each day a fun and exciting experience. You will also receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package, which includes full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance), PTO (Paid Time Off) plan and matching 401K. Our Burr Ridge office offers a laid back, fun atmosphere with a casual dress code.
Salary is commensurate with experience.