We are Recruiting on Purpose, our Charlotte office is looking to hire a Civil/Structural Forensic Engineer.
As a Civil/Structural Engineer, you will conduct and manage investigations involving buildings, structures, and structural components, including structural analysis, damage assessment, building code compliance, lab and field testing of construction materials, and review of structural designs. You will interact with clients and other consultants, manage multiple and unique projects, and prepare written reports summarizing your analyses.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil/Structural engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Advanced Technical Education degrees (a plus)
- Computer Software Capable (for example: MathCAD, AutoCAD, MS Office)
- Industrial/Manufacturing/Construction/Design Experience
- Prioritize effectively
- Think independently
- Communicate clearly, verbally, and in writing
- Think and work analytically
- Cooperate and work well with others
- Exercise sound judgment and use common sense
- Foster strong, lasting relationships
- Embrace and thrive on challenge
- Show flexibility and adaptation to new situations