The passion, creativity and determination of our talented staff make our client one of the top engineering firms in the country. They offer a creative work environment with a dynamic culture and competitive benefits. A collaborative, innovative atmosphere brings numerous opportunities for professional growth.
Typical duties and Responsibilities:
This candidate will be responsible for assisting with design of commercial, residential, healthcare, schools and universities. Performs design tasks such as grading and drainage associated with such projects. Works alongside office staff and management to successfully complete projects within the established budgets and deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering; Master’s degree a plus
• 1-4 years of experience
• FE/EIT required
• Knowledge of local city, county, and state land use processes and regulations
• Proficiency in technical skills in storm water management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, drainage, roads, grading and other site development related designs
• Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion; proficiency in Civil 3D a must
• Ability to multi task and work well independently as well as, in a team focused environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Professional approach and demeanor