Chief Clinical Officer (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
About our Client:
A 50+ Bed, long-term acute care hospital offering the same in depth care as a traditional hospital, but for an extended period. They are located near downtown Rancho Cucamonga.
Chief Clinical Officer job will create a dynamic nursing environment that fosters clinical and professional growth, actively participate with the hospital leadership team, with responsibility and oversight for patient care. You will define and maintain hospital standards in nursing care and practice in accordance with all regulatory requirements and JCAHO standards.
· Establish staffing requirements for recruitment, selection and placement of personnel; verify nurses’ credentials and ensure data on qualifications, experience, accomplishments and competency of nurses is maintained
· Ensures in-service training and education to all department personnel
· Recommends space and resources needed by department
· Participates in selection of sources for needed services not available in the department
· Works with Quality Director on improvement projects, assigning personnel to participate in performance improvement activities, providing adequate time for them to do so and offering training
· Plans, develops, implements and controls Nursing Department budget; assist in planning fiscal budget
· Reviews Hospital Plan for Nursing Care on a yearly basis
· Represents Nursing Services on hospital and medical staff committees
Bachelors degree in Nursing with current state licensure
Masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
Minimum of five years’ experience in healthcare administration/management with a minimum of two years’ experience at a senior nursing management level.
Minimum of five years’ experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment.
Permanent position. Salary + Relocation + Benefits + 401k, etc
Great opportunity to be a valued employee.