We are searching for a Senior R&D Engineer with catheter development experience for a highly regarded, rapidly growing, Class III medical devices company located in Irvine, CA. The Senior R&D Engineer will lead cross functional teams in the development of balloon catheters.
Requirements for the Senior R&D Engineer – Catheters:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably mechanical engineering or biomedical engineering; advanced degree preferred
- 4+ years experience developing Class III medical devices with at least 2 years developing cardiovascular or peripheral catheters
- Experience writing and verifying specifications, designing test fixtures, test processes.
- Working knowledge of standard medical device manufacturing equipment and processes
- Proficiency in SolidWorks
- Strong communication skills, oral, written and electronic
- Strong statistical and documentation skills
Responsibilities of the Senior R&D Engineer – Catheters
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Surf Search