95-120K+ Bonus + Shift Diff + Full Benefits + Paid Relocation
Full Time and Part Time positions available
Glenwood Springs, CO
$15,000 Sign On Bonus
Working 5- 8 hours days (Monday – Friday); No call, no holidays!
Cardiology Department/Hybrid Cath Lab is located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Assist our physicians with Venclose, Varithena, Venaseal, EVLTs, Ultrasound guided Sclerotherapy, and RF ablation procedures.
- Perform venous insufficiency and venous mapping ultrasounds of the lower extremities.
- Perform upper and lower venous duplex and arterial duplex studies.
- Perform carotid ultrasounds.
- Prepare thorough reports on findings.
- Clearly communicate findings to physicians.
- Enjoy the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision, as well as enjoying working as a strong team member.
- Maintain sonographer equipment.
- Able to act as a patient advocate.
- Current ARDMS Registered Vascular Technologist – (RVT) or CCI Registered Vascular Specialist – (RVS)
- CCI Registered Phlebology Sonographer – (RPhS) is a plus.
- Prior experience performing all aspects of venous and arterial ultrasound with additional training in venous insufficiency examinations.
- Basic understanding of medical necessity as it relates to vascular ultrasound testing, obtaining signed orders from referring physicians, verifying proper indications for exams, etc.
- Interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Possess a high degree of respect and confidentiality.
- Highly organized
- Fun, Friendly and Trust-inspiring
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in related areas mentioned in responsibilities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Annual Bonus based upon organizational and individual performance.
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual – PTO
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on Valley View Services
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes