Job Title: Experienced Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary to the right candidate.
Job Summary: We are looking for a skilled and experienced Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for daily rounding on patients pre and post-operatively, conducting follow-up assessments in the clinic, and providing assistance during surgery. You must possess an understanding of all routine heart surgery procedures and thoracic procedures as well as have exposure to minimally invasive procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Assisting during cardiothoracic surgery
– Providing daily rounding on patients pre and post-operatively
– Conducting follow-up assessments in the clinic
– Possessing an understanding of all routine heart surgery procedures and thoracic procedures
– 2 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic surgery
– Experience with minimally invasive procedures
– Experience in EVH and 1st assist in surgery
– Ability to maintain a 1:3 call schedule
Experience and Skills:
– Comprehensive knowledge of cardiothoracic surgery
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment
– Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making abilities
Why Join Us: Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We prioritize open communication and collaboration in order to ensure that our patients get the best possible care. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and takes pride in delivering excellence to join our team.