We have partnered with a Global Automotive R&D Firm to lead a search for a CAE Engineer at their Dayton OH area North American HQ.
CAE Engineer (job description)
· This position is responsible for the creation and documentation of modeling plans to the engineering team and the initiation of new processes and tools utilizing FEA and computer engineering programs/software.
· The engineer is also responsible for overall development, test and evaluating, providing support for mass production startup based on client’s requirements as well as internal requirements.
· The engineer has to work with design and product development teams and report problems or failures in an attempt to improve the product.
· These skills are used to work in cross functional teams within the organization to deliver products that meet customer and company requirements.
· The engineer must develop trust and teamwork, while fostering an environment of continuous improvement and achievement for all employees while utilizing company philosophy and guiding principles for decisions and actions.
· May be required to support multiple projects to achieve total customer satisfaction and to meet quality standards and procedures.