Business System Test Lead
Benefits of this position:
- PTO Options
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Position provides support for the agency’s Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications and implementation projects.
- Primary responsibilities include leading all testing efforts for new implementations.
- Additional responsibilities include soliciting business requirements and translating to user stories and technical requirements.
- Lead and manage all system testing activities ensuring complete testing coverage.
- Establish methodology for system testing including development of test plans, templates, and tracking as well as ensuring all technical and business team members understand and follow established testing practice.
- Ensure that all work items have clear and concise acceptance criteria.
- Report to the project management team on the overall level of quality, areas of deficiency, and methods for improving quality.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Provide critical review, analysis, and evaluation of business systems as well as business requests and user needs to determine feasibility including distinguishing user requests from underlying needs.
- Document business processes and how they interact with enterprise systems by researching, analyzing, and capturing existing and future system using business requirements, workflow diagrams, and mockups.
- Ensure that any system integrations into existing system meets functional requirements, system compliance, and system specifications.
- The candidate must have relevant experience and skills at the senior level and be able to complete all assignments at the highest level.
- Ideal candidate is highly organized, inquisitive, attentive to detail, and self-motivated.
- They demonstrate a reliable willingness to receive feedback, ask for assistance when needed, have an understanding of discernment on matters of escalation and customer service, and have a willingness to adjust style, behavior, and approach as needed.
- 6+ years of experience soliciting and documenting requirements.
- 6+ years of experience creating user stories and technical requirements.
- 4+ years of experience leading testing for enterprise system implementations.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies preferred.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Power Platform preferred.
- Experience with related cloud technologies such as Power BI, Microsoft Azure, and Azure DevOps preferred.
- Project experience with ERP Database applications in a medium to large enterprise preferred.
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (or equivalent) preferred.
- Extensive experience and proven ability in soliciting, documenting, and testing requirements.
- Extensive experience and proven ability in developing and executing test plans.
- Extensive experience with all MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Experience with Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement preferred
- Thorough understanding of user experience, intuitive design, and the ‘customer journey’
- Proven ability to communicate ideas in both technical and a non-technical manner for business users and technical team members.
The schedule will be a hybrid model in Indianapolis IN.