Business Development – VP Automotive Market Research
This is a senior business development and account management position, responsible for growing business within the auto sector (OEMs and suppliers)
- Help guide the development of automotive products and value proposition to grow the business into the leading go-to global automotive agency for consumer experience measurement and improvement.
- Create business-winning proposals to drive business with clients, on both a proactive (without RFP/RFQ) and a responsive basis.
- Develop, market, and sell automotive research work to clients by leveraging personal network, global contacts and existing client accounts.
- Help guide impactful reports with detailed and meaningful insights/commentary; presentation of data and insights internally and externally; analysis of data using a variety of tools; direct and mentor others in analysis of data and creation of impactful presentations.
- Proven quota achievement (concrete examples of quota and achievement)
- Proven ability to accurate forecast and deliver on plan
- Proven, methodical operational process and discipline in driving the pipeline from opportunity to “Closed/WON”
- Structured process to effectively manage and grow a pipeline while working with the regional leadership, customer success and management teams
- Experience in executing sales using sales tools, multi-channel sales and scaling sales organizations
- 7-10 years of business development in automotive consumer research or design.
- Proven track record of selling consumer research or similar products to automotive clients.
- Knowledge of current automotive consumer research and design methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Financial growth in Automotive revenue and profit
- Incremental new sales
- Pipeline development
- Success of team members
- Overall performance of group