Business Development Manager – Cicero, IL
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to sell airfreight forwarding service, 80% international / 20% domestic air & trucking, in the Midwest & parts of the SE USA areas.
The BDM job is based in the Cicero, IL. area and the sales area that goes with this job is mainly IL, MI, MN, WI, IA, KY, MS, AK, TN, AL, LA, and MO.
· Develop international & domestic (air & truck) commercial accounts to move their business.
· Provides solutions to my client’s customers which includes air and land transports. Offers special and tailormade solutions
· Perform assigned tasks to support and meet its objectives and targets regarding ISMS (Information security management system) as documented in Policies and follow all requirements as set out in the variant ISMS policies. It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day-to-day activities incorporate ISMS Policies
· 5 year’s minimum sales experience within the Air Freight Forwarding transportation field in a similar position.
· BA degree preferred but might be waived depending on the candidates’ experience.
· It wouldn’t be weekly travel and it will flucuate depending on planning.The majority of travel will be domestic. There may be some international travel. You will travel via car and planes.
. My client’s requirements for selling is a majority approximately 80% of air international and about 20% or so would be domestic airfreight or domestic truck freight at the most.
(Continued Page 2)
Salary / Benefits:
· $90K – $120K per year based on candidate’s experience.
· Sales Incentive is based on your agreed growth target, determined by gross profit. It’s currently paid annually and it under review for 2023.
· Benefits include Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.