Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Procuring potential clients through meetings, Cold Calling, emails, Social Meeting, existing relationships, and references
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Plan lead generation activities including Webinars
- Marketing and Inside Sales support will be given as needed.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- MBA Sales & Marketing or Sales is must
- 1 to 5 years’ experience is needed
- Great networking skills
Target: Minimum 4 meetings per month with new key decision makers.