We are seeking driven and passionate Business Development Executive – Retail Vertical experience in connected devices and networks. You will build new market share and bringing forward technology innovations to enterprise clients with a first-class, high-touch mindset.
These are new, prominent sales positions for a global leader in connected solutions, networks, IoT and other areas of digital transformation. Current markets are Atlanta, Boston, Nashville, Minneapolis, Charlotte, San Antonio, Dallas, Cincinnati, Chicago and remote locations and markets.
You will take the leadership and be the rainmaker for lead generation, developing the initial account relationships to meeting revenue objectives and performance metrics. In this prominent sales executive role, you will proactively analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling to win business.
Business Development Executive – Retail Overview:
- Strong business development background, Sales Excellence and Customer Engagement
- Ability to create executive and C-level relationships
- History of thinking strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value proposition
- Successful track record of selling and implementing large-scale projects
- History of thought leadership on industry trends
- Strong understanding of potential technology partners
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues
- Identify, develop and closes new sales opportunities
- Staying up to date on the latest market trends for the vertical
Legally authorized to work in the US, not able to sponsor at this time.
Business Development Executive – Retail qualifications include:
- 4+ years prior experience selling technology solutions in the Fortune 500 space
- 2+ years in managing project implementation and technology projects
- Strong acumen for the telecom and connected devices industry
- Experience selling into the healthcare vertical at the C-Level for enterprise solutions
- Experience with fortune level contracts, contract negotiations, legal engagement and onboarding new accounts or new areas of existing accounts
- Produce and present convincing and persuasive content to present to C-level executives, both in person and virtually as needed to close more client partnerships
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to travel or to host client meetings and events
- Ideal if experienced with Salesforce and Microsoft Suite of company tools (MS Teams)
Industry: Business Development, Sales, Technology Solutions, Connected Devices, Networks, Telecom, Retail, CPG, Consumer Tech
Job Code: j-928