We are looking for an Automotive Business Development & Sales Director to grow sales with a multitude of vehicle data providers, primarily Automotive OEMs in the US.
The Sales Director will manage and build relationships with our OEM partners, become a trusted vehicle data value advisor to our partners and prospects by helping them get as much value as possible out of our platform.
The ideal candidate will be a positive-thinking, self-starter. Must possess the ability to identify, support, and grow opportunities from the early stages of development through maturity and deal closure.
Who we are:
We fuel a data ecosystem of OEMs, smart cities, fleets, and more than 100 service providers spanning the transportation, mobility and automotive industries.
With more than 4 billion data points per day globally, from over 40 million vehicles, and massive amounts of mobility demand data from multimodal sources, our platform reshapes and enriches data, and serves it to multiple service providers – improving the mobility and transportation experience world wide.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure that revenue targets are achieved or exceeded on a quarterly and annual basis for all products, services and integrated solutions
- Take for responsibility commercial activities related to Automotive OEM customers and drive OEM customer facing discussion, projects, and meetings
- Serve as the business expert regarding product offering to both customers and partners
- Develop strong relationships with executive and operational level decision-makers at automotive OEMs and leverage those relationships to achieve business objectives
- Create and maintain plans for high profile opportunities
- Guide and participate in the development of winning responses to customer requests and RFXs.
- Provide regular reporting and forecast information
- Work closely with and coordinate activities between different departments like engineering, operations, sales, marketing, finance, product management and legal
What you should have
- At least 10 years’ experience in selling complex B2B Saas products and technology solutions or data products directly to OEMs
- Experience in selling vehicle data solutions and/or software to the Automotive OEMs
- Relevant relationships and networking with decision makers with the OEMs
- Solid sales and communication skills, strategic forecasting, complex negotiation, relationship management
- A positive self-starter with the ability to work independently to define the landscape in a rapidly changing business space
- Ability to travel on a moderate basis, including domestic and international (post-Corona)
Why join us
- Our team was founded by veterans in the mobile data space who have previously founded several successful exited startups. Our team consists of innovative professionals who are passionate about Big Data and the Automotive domain. The team is known to be very friendly and frequently hang out together outside of work.
- We are a well-funded global startup in the rapidly growing automotive data ecosystem. Our partners and customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading car manufacturers, international consultancies, mobility startups, municipalities and governments, developers, and more. We are pioneers in the emerging field of vehicle data. Our vehicle data is utilized in a variety of verticals including parking apps, fintech, navigational apps, weather prediction services, hazard and emergency services, traffic management departments, and more.
- Working with us offers a dynamic experience to explore your talents, learn new technologies and be exposed to new horizons