About the company:
A Regional single-family Custom Home Builder with a small-company feel & extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50+ offices across 12 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $525 Million+ and privately owned since 1972.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- They are a Custom builder on various locations across the Southeast Region.
- They have employees with tenure well over 10-20+ yrs ( they hire long-term not quick-needs).
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.
Position: Sales Executive – New Home Sales
Seeking a qualified sales executive to augment our growing business. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in new home construction, retail, investment or construction materials and business development for consideration.
- Overcome objections to the sale-utilizing objection handling processes.
- Create appropriate urgency to buy.
- Register 100% prospects with complete and accurate demographic information and follow up as often as possible with prospective buyers.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations at time of purchase agreement.
- Guide buyers through the mortgage process, lot purchase, sale of current home, home finishes selections process and building process to a successful closing.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and support for others on the sales team through sharing of knowledge, experiences, and best practices.
- Utilizing effective and proven Sales Processes to build rapport and discover buyer’s needs, ability to buy, and timing.
- Differentiate our homes by effectively presenting our building process. In demonstrating the value of our homes, you will need to focus on the buyers needs.
- Financially qualify buyers through a complete understanding of finance programs (conventional, FHA, VA) and tax benefits.
* High Earning Potential up to the 6-figures
* Great Benefits
* Vacation Pay & Holidays
Desired Skills and Experience
- The position requires knowledge of sales typically gained through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or other related field, but is not required.
- Further, it is highly desirable for candidates for this position to possess at least 2 years of solid inside-outside sales experience, with new construction home sales experience highly desirable. As a sales professional, you will be familiar with the sales fundamentals related to prospecting, sales, and closing techniques.
- This position requires well-developed verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, PC, and team player skills.
- Real estate license not required or preferred
- Must be a Master Sales Closer
Respond to Lead-Calls and meeting potential customers
Follow up on homeowner design ideas and work with construction team to meet those customized plans
Review Plans with customer and work with Banks to close loans / finances.
Meet goals on home sales each year to grow business.