We are assisting a growing, regional biomedical service organization, that is looking to add a Biomedical Service Technician II to their service team. The position will be based in the greater Connecticut area. The position requires a minimum of 3 years experience servicing biomedical equipment. Travel mostly around CT, but there will be occasional travel into NY, NJ, and MA. CAN RESIDE ANYWHERE IS THE CENTRAL CONNECTICUT AREA.
- You must have experience servicing biomedical instrumentation to qualify for this position, with a minimum of 2 years experience..
- Base starting salary is $55K – $65K + car allowance + on-call.
- Average car allowance is $700.00 – $1,100.00 per month.
- On call compensation should add a minimum of $250.00 per month + overtime.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.
This company offers an excellent opportunity for growth.