Client company in need of a bilingual HR Manager.
Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or University, plus 10 years of experience and/or training. Specific requirements include:
- MUST be Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Recent working knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws.
- Experience with full spectrum recruiting including onboarding and orientation
- Experience with the performance appraisal process
- Employee relations and conflict management
- Analyzing and administering benefits packages
- I-9 procedures
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Motivating and challenging a diverse workforce
- Coaching and training employees at all levels
- Resolving employee issues and disputes
- Staying informed and abreast of changes that affect employment law and compliance
- Recruiting candidates to fill open positions
- Overseeing and communicating the benefit options provided to employees
- Creating and overseeing performance appraisal process
- Liaison with management on matters pertaining to compensation plans
- Creating and providing reports to management on HR metrics that impact the organization.
- Partnering with management to affect change and improvement within the organization.