Our client is a fast growing Furniture retailer in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area. There are not often opportunities at the corporate level as most employees stay for many years…
Due to a long-term employee moving on to the next chapter of life we are recruiting for a Benefits Supervisor to manage all aspects of benefits in support of a employee bases of around 900 people
This is a great opportunity to grow with the company and to lead a team.
The hiring manager has been with the company for over 20 years and is a well known leader in the industry and in the HR profession.
As the Benefits Supervisor you will be responsible for managing and planning the day-to-day operations of employee compensation and benefit programs. You will manage the company’s leave programs and provide excellent customer service to internal customers.
Every day will be different but here are some of the exciting things that will hit your desk:
If you have the following we would love to talk:
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree in human resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· CEBS professional designation preferred.
· 2+ years previous benefits administration experience.
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills.
· Basic reading and comprehension skills.
· Basic numerical reasoning and analytical skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of software, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and publishing software. Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS/Payroll and reporting software.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
THIS IS AN ON-SITE position in Smithton PA