Manufacturer of automotive components needs Automation Technicians in the Milwaukee, WI area. This is a fully-automated manufacturing facility of automotive components and is temperature-controlled.
Why work here?:
- Stable growing global company with over 60 years in business!
- Fast-paced cutting-edge technology in this fully-automated facility!
- Work with robotics, vision systems, laser systems, and PLC/HMI controls
- Clean, bright, and temperature-controlled working environment
- Competitive compensation and full benefits!
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus paid time off during year-end shut-down(1.5 wks)!
- Much room for growth!
- First Shift – 7am – 3 pm and Flexible 2nd shift hours – 3-11pm or as early as 12pm-8pm
- Minimize Machine Downtime and Maximize Parts per Hour on the Line: Utilize strong automation background and problem-solving skills to debug existing and new equipment.
- Determine root cause of equipment problems and improve process performance: Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, automation, software, and hydraulic systems.
- Collaborate with Engineers to Implement Improvement Ideas for Better Line Performance: Work closely with the Manufacturing Engineers to provide feedback on design ideas and solutions for permanent corrective actions for line issues.
- Facilitate Tool and Fixture Purchases: Assist in identifying spare parts or repair parts needed for the assembly lines and creating purchase requisitions for ordering them.
- AS Degree or equivalent Military or Industrial Automation Technology training in Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics
- Experience in an automated industrial manufacturing environment
- Exposure to machine troubleshooting, process control, CAD
- Proficient use of hand tools
- Authorized to work in the United States