Growing CPA firm in Chandler, Arizona is looking to add a Senior Auditor to their staff. This role can be fully remote but candidate must reside in Arizona.
- Build relationships with clients by gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Lead client audit, review, and compilation engagements, including planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits.
- Demonstrate knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement presentation.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of clients’ businesses.
- Perform other accounting services as assigned.
- BS degree in Accounting. Masters in Accounting a plus!
- 2 – 4 years of audit experience in public accounting.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.