Audio Visual Installation Technician, LEAD
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Technical Production
– Provide technical installation and Guidance for our basic and advanced integration projects
– Exhibit high-level experience and ability on technical processes, hardware, and software
– Provide technical understanding and guidance for basic and advanced signal flow
– Setup, configure and test signal flow systems
– Calibrate & tune audio and video levels and signals per performance standards
– Diagnose and correct signal flow issues with standard troubleshooting methods
· Mechanical Production
– Provide mechanical install and guidance on our basic and advanced integration projects
– Understand a high level of experience and ability on mechanical processes, materials, and tools
– Utilize mechanical installation standards to ensure the hardware is installed safely and as specified in the design
– Use proper methods to carefully load/unload, pack and secure materials in transit for installations
· Production Support
– Utilize room check process and dry-run/prep process to ensure the job is completed as designed
– Maintain a clean and orderly work environment at all times
– Participate in lesson learned discussions and PROQUALAS improvement process
– Provide daily updates by reporting to the Production Manager and Project Managers.
· Engineering & Sales Support
– Utilize and maintain proper PPE protocol at all times
– Understand and execute document control process training for field mark-ups
· Other areas of responsibilities
– Maintain client interaction, assessment of site conditions, and training protocols
– Ensure safety training is current
Coordinate required activities with subcontractors and our personnel through the required management chain.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or begin the vaccination process within two weeks of their employment date.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
– High school, trade school, or college education and/or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with AV equipment
– Advanced knowledge of VTC, ATC, networking software, and hardware.
– Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls are preferred
– Advanced working knowledge of computers (Windows-based) and software.
– Basic customer service experience
– Maintain a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and embrace a team-centric environment
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents including product specifications, wiring diagrams, and architectural drawings. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive customer inquiries or complaints. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Ability to comprehend and apply principles of modern algebra and equations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
– Valid driver’s license with minimum 3-year clean driving record
– Infocomm CTS certification (3 years from employment start)
– Crestron DMC-E required (must obtain within 2 years of employment)
– Additional applicable industry certifications and training are required.
– Additional applicable manufacturer certifications and training is required
– Maintain and/or acquire OSHA 10 Hr construction within 3 months from employment start