TITLE: Athletic Trainer
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have current NATA certification and current Ohio Athletic Training license.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time.
• The range is between for $46K-$63K depending on experience.
• Full benefits package.
What you’ll be doing:
• This position is responsible for providing support and treatment (within the scope of license) for individuals at school athletic functions, and within the rehabilitation facilities as needed.
Works closely and communicates effectively with team or treating physician regarding athlete’s injury and treatment as needed.
Understands and performs proper evaluation and assessment of injured athlete, including underlying trauma. Treats athletes within the scope of the NATA board of certification license.
Demonstrates proper taping, strapping, bracing and fitting of athletic equipment.
Carries out all prescribed treatments and recommendations by the team/event physician.
• Position reports to the Clinical Manager whom is well respected. Great team to work with.
• Person will be part of the hospital’s new Sports Health department and the openings are at the collegiate level.