ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT / APM – Residential New Construction
About the company:
A Local Chattanooga single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. Current annual volume of $125M and privately owned since 2002 – this company will treat you like family but provide growth opportunities a “corporate” businesses typically can’t or won’t.
- Over-communication with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Construction site management extending from precon, purchasing, sub-selection & contracts to safety and scheduling through completion.
- Contractor/vendor negotiations as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need 1-2 years of experience in residential construction preferably in new home development building.
- 1-2+ years proven track record of successful operations & project leadership and within New Home Construction.
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee premium costs)
- Car allowance
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- Local office with NO travel.
- They operate as a Large Developer/builder but with the personality (and communication) that is most important in a good employer.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and huge pipeline of future projects.
- Great opportunities for career growth & advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.