ASSISTANT Project Manager / Engineer ( APM )
- Residential New Home Construction
- Nashville, TN ( Mid-TN area )
About the company:
A local Nashville Builder of Single-Family / Multifamily local developments & extensive growth plan + future projects. They are developing dynamic residential communities & building unique/challenging structures with quality construction mindset + various product offerings for their clients. Plus they offer plenty of support for all administrative tasks.
- Assist with Construction Estimating and Project management projects for new developments (single-family home & multifamily)
- Contractor/vendor management assistance as well as development and production involvement.
- Helping with create & managing budgets for job costs.
- Candidate will need 1-2 + years experience in residential Construction (preferably in production home building or duplex/townhome construction.)
- Bachelors degree within Construction Management or Construction Engineering (preferred)
- Good team-participation skills & excellent communications with co-workers and vendors
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor relationships (but not required).
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Good Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $60-70k DOE
● 100% Individual Health Insurance Coverage !!
● PLUS: Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance
● Paid Time Off (3 WEEKS)
● Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
● 401(k) With Employer Match
- Focus on Work/Life balance.