We are looking for an Assistant Construction Project Manager for a client in the Jacksonville, FL area. This is a direct hire position with benefits.
The Assistant Construction Project Manager position assists the Project Manager and Superintendents; coordinates and manages specific project related work such as estimating, bidding, scheduling, contracting, punch list management, project closeout requirements, and administrative functions.
- Works directly with Project Managers to help implement project goals
- Assigns duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversees variable aspects of projects and provides direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Assesses project goals and ensures project goals are achievable
- Liaises with Project Lead and other Project Managers to maintain schedule and efficacy
- Assists with procuring materials and other supplies necessary for completing projects
- Reviews project implementations and gathers data on project execution
- Coordinates with Project Lead and other Project Managers following project execution
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a construction role, including a thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (estimating, construction methods, engineering, equipment, technology, safety, etc.).
- Wood frame and commercial construction
- Comfortable utilizing PlanGrid, Building Connected, P6 or other Project Scheduling programs (preferred).
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, communication, collaboration, and analytical skills.