Our Client is seeking a design professional for the position of Architectural Project manager to work out of our Alpharetta, GA based office.
The Architectural Project Manager will work on a wide variety of school design projects throughout Georgia and may manage a small team of junior designers. The Architectural Project Manager will participate in and oversee the design of K-12 school projects, meet with clients to present ideas, work within client budgets, represent design intent on construction documents, review construction progress and related shop drawings and submittals during the construction phase.
Skills and Abilities
· Strong proficiency in REVIT and Microsoft Office
· Organization is key; our workload will involve multiple projects with varying deadlines
· Team Player; works well in a team environment and is also self-motivated and task-oriented
· “Can-do” attitude
· Highly professional, detail oriented, and creative problem-solver
· Strong computer literacy is essential
· Knowledge of Newforma software a plus
· Experience working on K-12 school design a plus
· Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
· 5+ years of experience at a commercial architecture firm.
· Architectural registration a plus
· Salary will be commensurate to skills and experience
· 401k plan with company matching
· 18 days Paid time off/year
· Exceptional Health coverage
· Full benefits package
· Flexible work schedule
· Opportunities for growth and professional development
· We are an equal opportunity employer