We are Recruiting on Purpose an Architect to lead a Healthcare Practice in the Metro Atlanta area.
Our client is a 480+ employee national A/E firm, and they are looking for a new Principal Architect to lead their Georgia Healthcare Practice.
The Principal Architect/ Healthcare Practice Lead is a leader who executes the Company’s strategic, long-term vision, building on our existing portfolio and growing our practice both in service offerings and geographic area. You bring to the table a proven track record of establishing client relationships, assembling regional portfolios, increasing profitability for complex projects, and managing multidisciplinary design teams. Reporting to the National Practice Leader, you lead the charge in project planning and foster consistent channels of trust and respect between teams. You are a dedicated professional with a profound knack for seeing the best in others, and when devising plans, you always put people and their communities first.
· Establish, nurture and maintain relationships with external clients
· Collaborate with the other Principals in conceiving and implementing annual business development plans
· Plan, direct and monitor all aspects of medium-to-large-scale, technically intricate projects involving numerous team members
· Serve as a Project Manager when necessary
· Provide oversight for marketing, contract development, design, production and construction administration efforts
· Effectively manage communication and coordination with and between clients, team members and consultants.
· Provide supervision, guidance and professional development avenues for junior team members within your purview
· Work with the appropriate support teams to complete revenue and billing tasks
· Execute team member training as established by strategic plans
· You have at least ten (10) years of architectural experience, with at least five (5) served in a Project Manager role on HealthCare Projects.
You’re an excellent communicator with resolute interpersonal skills
· Highly accountable, you approach every project with a positive attitude and an eagerness to exceed client expectations
· You have previous leadership experience, having worked to identify thoughtful solutions to complicated design problems
· You have a thorough understanding of current trends and areas of growth within the architectural industry
· You thrive in a collaborative, team-based, and entrepreneurial environment
· You are willing and able to travel regionally (as necessary) in support of firm and sector goals.
APPLY NOW AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!