Process & Application Sales Engineer – Cleaning and protecting our environment to create a better world for future generations!
- Are you ready to move to cutting-edge technology from routine process engineering?
- Would you like to earn a competitive salary while sharing in corporate successes with a ground floor” opportunity?
- How about working with smart, driven people who work together to reach success?
- This opportunity offers all of this and more!
We are searching for a Process & Application Sales Engineer
who can drive customer satisfaction by developing customized design of clean air technology products, preparing bid packages and delivering presentations to customers while improving market position and achieving financial growth.
This is not your run-of-the-mill opportunity! Work for a small, but dynamic, firm with a family feel and on the cutting-edge. Our client is a world leader in the design and implementation of innovative technologies that clean air and protect our environment to create a better world for future generations. This family-oriented culture nurtures an engineering staff performing intellectually & technically challenging work with broad responsibility, all the while controlling their own destiny.
Benefits and Features:
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Shared Corporate Bonus
- Salary range of $120,000 – $150,000
- Relocation assistance
Your Role with the Company:
Deliver customer satisfaction by developing new and customized design of clean air technology products, preparing bid packages and delivering presentations to customers while ensuring product quality is tailored to the customer’s technical requirements. In this position you will often be client-facing, as you provide expert advice on possible applications.
As part of a Global Team, you will:
- Serve as a key member of the sales and engineering teams, improving the organization’s market position and achieving financial growth.
- Partner and develop proposals, presentations and technical documents for customized product applications.
- As the voice of the customer, understand and translate a “customer needs” orientation to the product customization process.
- Develop new and customized design, configuration and application of clean air technology products.
- Ensure robust manufacturable designs while interfacing with the Manufacturing, Fabrication and Quality teams.
- Manage costs across the business including external contractors, fabricators, major components and designs.
Live and work in a southern Miami suburb outside of the hustle and bustle, just 20 minutes from the beautiful waters of Key Largo and close enough to enjoy all the amenities of a major metropolitan city while maintaining a relatively lower cost of living. Quick access to the beach, water sports, ocean and the many sports, entertainment, university and medical aspects of Miami! Consider relocation to Homestead, Florida for this challenging and rewarding position.
- Has a passion for bringing game-changing technologies into new and existing markets while driving financial profitability for the organization.
- 5+ years of process and system design industrial experience.
- Experience in scrubber designs and operations.
- Project management experience, managing timelines and budgets.
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the USA without sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering (BSChE) from an ABET accredited university or college.