Solid manufacturing client of ours is in need of an Applications Engineer with a textile focus.
This position is responsible for managing all technical aspects of new and existing customer accounts. Leads new product development efforts as required to satisfy customer needs. Participates in enhancing the organizational knowledge base with respect to belting and current product base, polymeric raw material expertise, and application/market experience. Assists in the
sales/marketing effort through effective partnerships with the Customer Service, Outside Sales,
business development, marketing and Product management.
Effectively participate in business team meetings.
• Develop and provide technical training (product and applications)
• Oversee and manage all ADS and Applications related customer feedbacks to ensure
• Maintain and Promote the Companies’ Values and Behaviors at all times.
Environmental, Health & Safety Accountabilities: (The level of safety accountability needed
to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
• Learn and follow EHS policies, rules and work instructions
• Attend required EHS training
• Wear the required PPE at all times
• Take personal responsibility for keeping yourself and your co-workers and visitors free
from injury by participating in and/or conducting risk assessments, work place
inspections, corrective actions and safety observations
• Report incidents, near miss, unsafe conditions, unsafe acts and other hazards in the
work place. STOP WORK when imminent danger is present
• Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion and keep equipment in proper working
Education and/or Relative Experience: (The level of education and/or experience needed to
successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.)(Also show level of education needed
for Career Progression)
• Critically think through unique engineering scenarios, apply appropriate engineering and
mathematical techniques and concepts, including mechanical system/component
design, statistical data analysis, test reliability, variance, correlation techniques.
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where
only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, identify key unmet
needs, and develop action plans to meet them. Ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously, meet deliverable deadlines, and deliver on commitments made to
• Read, analyze, and interpret technical publications and general business periodicals,
professional journals, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and general public.
• Design parts then create models and drawings utilizing Solidworks and Autocad
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (The licenses, certificates or registrations that are
required to perform the essential duties of this job.)
• None Required