APPLICATIONS & SALES ENGINEER
Clifton Johnson Associates Inc. is currently recruiting for an Applications & Sales Engineer for one of our clients in the Pittsburgh Region. Client is a prospering custom manufacturing company that specializes in the design and manufacture of automation systems and robotics.
The Ideal Applications & Sales Engineer candidates background will include:
- Provide automation solutions for new and existing customers
- Develop and deliver, to the Regional Sales Managers, detailed technical concepts based on customer requirements, detailed automation costing, and the overall quotation documents.
- Conduct meetings as necessary with Engineering Department, Customers, Regional Sales Managers, and other departments as necessary regarding quoted or sold projects.
- Work to develop the technical information of our strengths in individual components of systems to share with sales.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or significant industry experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- The Applications & Sales Engineer should have extensive experience as an Application / Sales Engineer in a sales environment
- Proficiency in providing clients with technical product and service support
If you feel that you meet most of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply!
Currently there is no relocation or Visa sponsorship provided
for the Applications & Sales Engineer position