Remote – Clearwater, Fl
APPLICATION ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
APPLICATION ENGINEER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits include: Health, Dental & 401K
APPLICATION ENGINEER IMPACT:
- Grow with a company that has a global reach and a history spanning 100+ years.
- Collaborate with a team of peers and make an impact in this role as you learn and advance with the company.
- Act as the intermediate link between the customer’s specific application requirement and the company’s product’s intended performance capabilities. Understand the different unit operations within engineering and where heat transfer equipment is used in these operations.
- Become familiar with company selection sizing and ordering software.
- Successful candidates will be customer satisfaction driven and have a sales type personality while still being a strong analytical engineer.
APPLICATION ENGINEER DETAILS:
- Interface with sales management to have an awareness of the strategic goals and objectives of the division, as it relates to his/her assignments.
- Interface with Engineering to have an awareness of the product’s performance parameters.
- Interface with Production to develop an awareness of the manufacturing capabilities and constraints as he/she evaluates new applications
- Respond, support, and educate the sales force in the marketplace on a daily basis to accomplish successful applications.
- Interface with customers to promote the division’s products and capabilities
- Develop a respected reputation for the division and one’s self.
- Utilize all tools available to him/her including sizing programs to correctly match the division’s products to the customer’s requirements.
- Familiarize self with cooling tower design, bill of materials and order processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot heat transfer problems with existing systems by interfacing with sales channel and company technical resources.
- Respond, support, and educate the sales force in the marketplace on a daily basis to accomplish successful negotiations with end customers.
APPLICATION ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- EIT – Engineer in Training and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of heat transfer technology with particular strong understanding of evaporation.
- Working knowledge of the heat transfer application as applies to heavy industries with large scale process cooling needs.
- Market knowledge of the distribution channels.
APPLICATION ENGINEER NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career – Apply Today.
APPLICATION ENGINEER | Remote – Clearwater, Fl