Job Title: Anesthesiologist
Location: Dublin, GA
Salary: We are offering a highly competitive salary and full benefits package to the successful candidate.
Job Summary: We are seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Anesthesiologist to join our team in Dublin, GA. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing medical direction to our CRNAs while overseeing anesthesiology services at Fairview Park Hospital.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Supervise and manage CRNAs
– Provide medical direction for anesthesiology services
– Cover a wide range of cases, including peds, ortho, urology, bariatrics, general surgery, OB, and GYN
– Ensure patient safety during anesthesia delivery
– Must be board eligible/board certified in anesthesiology
– Must have completed an ACGME-accredited anesthesiology residency program
– Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
– Must be able to work well in a team environment
– Must have a valid medical license
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience in anesthesiology is preferred
– Knowledge of patient safety protocols
– Ability to work in fast-paced environments
– Ability to make quick and accurate decisions
– Excellent problem-solving skills
Why Join Us: Our team of highly qualified anesthesiologists are committed to providing excellent patient care and creating a supportive and collaborative team environment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance and other perks. Join us and take advantage of the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge and further your career in anesthesiology.