Position: Aircraft Sheet Metal Fabricator
Shift: 1st Hours: 7AM – 3PM
Type: Full-Time | Mode: Direct Placement / Contract-To-Hire
Pay Scale: | Industry: Manufacturing
Our Client is Seeking a Aircraft Sheet Metal Fabricator with our key Manufacturing Client. To be considered for this position, applicants will need a minimum of 1Years experience in the field.
- Ensure our fleet meets aircraft standards as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Maintain the airworthiness of aircraft and all their components while in service or while undergoing scheduled overhaul maintenance
- Completed tasks according to FAA regulations, company policies and procedures, and instructions from Crew Chiefs, Supervisors and Managers
- Certify the quality of personal workmanship, including signing mechanical flight releases for field work
- Complete necessary paperwork and computer entries for any maintenance performed
- A wide variety of duties are performed such as dismantling, overhauling, repairing, fabricating, assembling, welding and erecting all parts of an aircraft; which includes airframe, engines, radio equipment, instruments, electrical systems, heating systems, cooling systems, and hydraulic systems
- Test and inspect parts, subassemblies or completed assemblies
- Assure the shop/work area is maintained in a safe and orderly manner.
- If qualified, may be responsible for taxiing and towing aircraft for maintenance purposes
- Ability to differentiate colors such as: red, green, yellow, blue, black, brown, white and orange
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including, nights, holidays, weekends and days off
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Technical trade school, military experience, or equivalent on-the-job training required
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language