Position: Aerospace Parts Painter
Shift: 2nd shift Hours: 3:30 pm -2:30 am
Type: Full-Time Mode:Direct Placement
Pay rate :$18-26 Industry: Aerospace/Manufacturing
- Responsibility and authority for quality of own work. Perform work in accordance with Travelers / Operation sheets
- Achieve proficiency in the following tasks:
- Handling, Operation and Maintenance of Binks 2001/2001V Spray Gun
- Handling, Operation and Maintenance of EGHV-531 HVLP Spray Gun
- Proper Techniques of Checking Viscosity
- Handling, Operation and Maintenance of Devilbiss KB II Two Quart Pressure Cup.
- Proper Techniques and Recording Procedures of Eddy Current of HAE Coating IAW EIS 1120 & EIS 11821
- Touch Up Chrome Pickle
- Use, Care and Maintenance of the Survivair Air Purifying Respirator (Premier Model)
- Surface preparation, masking, painting and curing in accordance with customer-specific requirements.
- Assure that the production traveler is properly signed for accountability.
- Use and care in the handling of components.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on equipment.
- Responsible for care and use of calibrated measuring instruments and their timely return for required calibration.
- Observe all safety requirements in shop area. Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required. Prior experience with complex aerospace parts is preferred.