Job Title: Acute Care Surgery, Trauma & Surgical Critical Care Physician
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Salary: The salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Acute Care Surgery, Trauma & Surgical Critical Care Physician to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing patient care in a rapidly changing, challenging, and rewarding healthcare environment. This position provides the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of professionals, manage a wide variety of cases, and be an integral part of a rapidly growing program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide acute care surgery, trauma and surgical critical care services to patients in a safe and efficient manner
• Participate in the teaching and training of medical students, residents, and fellows
• Supervise and assess the performance of medical staff
• Work collaboratively with the rest of the healthcare team to ensure the highest level of patient care
• Monitor and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of patient care
• Participate in clinical research, quality improvement initiatives, and administrative functions
• Board certified in General Surgery and fellowship trained in Surgical Critical Care
• Have, or be able to obtain, an unrestricted license to practice in Florida
• No history of license to practice being revoked, restricted or suspended by any professional licensing agency in any state or jurisdiction
• Have current, unrestricted DEA registration
Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated knowledge of advanced trauma and surgical critical care treatments, procedures, and protocols
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other healthcare professionals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Proven ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
Why Join Us:
We offer an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team of healthcare professionals. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of patient care, and as part of our team, you can expect to be challenged and supported in a highly collaborative environment. We are committed to providing the most up-to-date treatments, procedures, and protocols to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible.