The Accounting Supervisor manages a team consisting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable team members and supports their responsibilities as necessary in close partnership with the Accounting Manager and the Division Controllers. A critical requirement of this role is the ability to effectively work cross-functionally.
· Manage the receivables and payables accounting team members for a division with a high volume of customer and vendor transactions.
· Oversee month-end close procedures and execution around accounts receivable and accounts payable procedures including providing insights into DSO metrics, Past Due Aging, and bad debt reserves.
· Analyze AR and AP aging reports and provide weekly/monthly/adhoc reporting and other key Financial metrics to management.
· Eliminate complexity and improve profitability of the company. Drive efficiencies and automation of processes by analyzing current practices and recommending and implementing changes
· Critical partner in ERP & Concur Invoice Management and will play a critical role in the implementation of all future business systems and process documentation
· Support and oversee payroll and other Finance admin functions
· Ensure accurate and timely reporting of business and financial information in compliance with policies and GAAP. Develop and maintain financial accounting and reporting processes that exceed audit requirements
· Identify, lead and develop talent to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting company goals
· Coordinate the completion of requests from other divisions, corporate functions, vendors and/or customers