Title: Accounting/HR Manager or Director
This is a hybrid role consisting of working on-site and remote.
Proficient bilingual skills in Japanese and English are a must including reading and writing.
Leading Electronics Manufacturer seeking an Accounting Manager/Director who will be responsible for overseeing all functions of accounting and some HR support. The company provides a competitive benefits package including relocation support. Sponsorship is available.
Manage overall Accounting operations
- Manage daily accounting AP and AR operation accordance with GAAP and company accounting polices
- AP management based on cash flow and vendor terms, review outgoing payments, reporting checks to banks for security purposes, and initiating wires
- AR billing and collection management
- Cash flow management including forecast and reporting to the CEO, consulting any issues that may arise
- Reporting of Financial Statements
- Review and prepare monthly financial statements meeting deadlines to HQ in Japan, reporting to the CEO, and ensuring accuracy per GAAP
- Review and prepare monthly financial reporting required by HQ
- Other relevant accounting procedures and responsibilities
- Manage payroll process twice a month with meeting deadlines
- Ensure accuracy of hourly time and paid time-off processes
- Manage hiring for temporary employees for line operations collaborating with hiring managers and the CEO
- Manage company benefits within budgetary requirements
- Maintain and research regulations such as governmental incentives and mandates
- Review and report any HR issues with legal risk to CEO/HR professional counsel
- Other HR relevant processes