Our client is seeking an experienced Controller. The Controller will partner with the business unit leadership by providing financial guidance to achieve strategic growth objectives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and supervises the payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting and cost accounting functions
- Coordinate and perform monthly general ledger closing.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Prepare monthly financial forecast.
- Provide financial information to internal customers.
- Prepare and review various reports required by Corporate.
- Commissions & Deferred Revenue
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Division Vice President Finance.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or economics
- Minimum five to seven years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be familiar with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally both locally and throughout the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- MBA, CPA, or CMA
- Supervisory experience
- Hyperion reporting