Our client is seeking an experienced Site Controller who can partner with the Director of Sales & Service and give guidance in all financial issues. The Controller will partner with the business unit leadership by providing financial guidance to achieve strategic growth objectives. This role will report into the Global Controller.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and supervises the payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting and cost accounting functions
- Coordinate and perform monthly general ledger closing.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Prepare monthly financial forecast.
- Provide financial information to internal customers.
- Prepare and review various reports required by Corporate.
- Commissions & Deferred Revenue
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Division Vice President Finance.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or economics
- Minimum five to seven years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be familiar with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally both locally and throughout the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- MBA, CPA, or CMA
- Supervisory experience
- Hyperion reporting