What’s In It for You:
· Get onboard with a future facing, sustainability focused specialty chemical company.
· Live in the chemical manufacturing heartland of the USA.
· Work with a company that consistently rewards success and ambition with advancement to locations across the USA and abroad.
This role is with a posterity-oriented specialty chemical manufacturing company that is presently one of the monarchs of chemical and energy sustainability and is poised to become an even more important player in that field in the next decade. Their facilities support larger manufacturing facilities.
This person will serve as an account manager for 15 chemical and oil/gas clients along the gulf coast. Their role will be to manage and maintain current customer relationships, ensure asset profitability, and expand future business development.
· Bachelor’s in engineering or business
o Finance will also be considered.
· 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing and sales
o Industry preferences include:
§ Oil & Gas
o An idea would be a career blend of technical manufacturing and account management/sales.
· Must be in, or willing to relocate to, Baton Rouge, LA