Our client is a well-established global market and technology leader in capital manufacturing process equipment. They provide large multimillion dollar turnkey solutions to manufactures both nationally and internationally.
They provide a generous and competitive benefits package, including a company matching 401(k) plan. They are growing and capturing market share organically and through strategic acquisitions. You will have the stability of well-established stable company. In addition you will have the opportunity to grow and prosper as the company is on a continual path of improvement.
Just the company name on your business card and/or Linkedin Profile, will get you in the door of most manufacturing plants across the country.
- Manage relationships with existing customers; research and cold call new potential customers
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the entire group’s products and capabilities
- Review customer needs and develop solutions assisted by internal resources
- Plan and implement sales strategies with Sales Manager.
- Meet or exceed established sales and performance targets
- Identify and segment a broader customer database and track potential opportunities
- Support the process of developing proposals with Application Engineering departments based on project plans, concepts and specs; negotiate and secure project orders
- Comprehend customer drawings, specifications, bills of material, & timelines to support developing cost and budget models
- Track daily activities and maintain the SalesForce CRM
- Review, analyze and recommend action to enhance business processes both internally and externally, if an opportunity presents itself
- Work with sales management to develop both new and existing opportunities
- Provide market feedback, competitive intelligence and information to business and sales leadership
- Participate in industry trade shows and local organizations to build relationships, when requested
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management and Corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Sales/Marketing and related field or equivalent job related experience.
- At least 5 – 7 years technical sales experience selling manufacturing process equipment to the military, defense and aerospace industries.
- Experience selling electropolishing, descaling, heat treating, annealing anodizing, plating, metal finishing, metal treating, electroplating, metal coatings to the military, defense and aerospace industries – Preferred
- Technical knowledge of robotics automation integration – Preferred
- Proficient in Computer Literature and Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to concept, qualify and apply automated solutions to customer needs
- Experienced at presenting proposal solutions in a group setting; balanced and discrete approach when participating in meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well under pressure, strong problem solving skills, self-managed, accountable, excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly motivated, self-confident, and able to effectively negotiate.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; clarifies and documents customer needs; effective with written and verbal communications
- Contributes to expense fiscal management; conserves organizational resources; uses conceptual and analytical thinking; attention to detail
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit; builds morale and meets group commitments to goals and objectives
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve sales and service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments to customers
- Active listener with ability to give attention to multiple information being processed
- Innovative and ability to think creatively to implement process improvement
- Strong sense for time management; high sense of quality and urgency for project requirements
- Forward thinking attitude and the continual need to refine and polish work, by seeking to exceed customer and Company’s expectations
- Ability to travel 40-75%
This employer does not sponsor employment VISA’s.