– Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems on production equipment.
– Support engineering departments in implementation of machine modifications and installation/start-up of new equipment.
– Install electrical, compressed air and other utility runs for new or existing equipment.
– Perform preventative maintenance duties.
– Close PM work orders timely as assigned.
– Adjust and calibrate mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
– Facilities repair and maintenance.
– May specialize in specific maintenance functions.
– Support safety, health and environmental commitments that the company makes.
– Complete 3S activities.
– Industrial Maintenance Certification and/or three (3) years’ industrial maintenance experience and/or machine repair.
– Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, machine wiring and industrial electrical systems.
– Basic PLC troubleshooting skills
– Basic machining skills.
– Five (5) years’ industrial maintenance experience and/or machine repair.