Freight Brokerage Sales Executive – Santa Ana, CA (Remote)
My client’s USA Transport Division is 35+ years old. They are the USA Transportation Division for a large global trading company. They are looking for a candidate that has 4-5 years’ experience selling truck brokerage services to their customers (new & existing).
As a company employee you will enjoy all the benefits, salary and commission. You will be their Truck Brokerage Sales Executive, and you will work remotely, in the USA. Depending on your performance you will have a lot of up-side for your future growth there.
Truck Brokerage Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Contact new shippers by cold calling new & existing customers for more nationwide business.
- Set up meetings with shippers to sell truckload and other brokerage services.
- Create and present presentations for your potential customers.
- Negotiate rates on new business and create contracts for new business.
- Determine the best coverage opportunities. Lane-by- lane or country-wide based on shippers needs or areas of interest
- Work with the operational team for the first 90 days to ensure coverage that was sold is being managed properly
- MUST HAVE TO GET IN THE DOOR: Min 4- 5 years’ experience in selling transportation truck brokerage services
- You must be a HUNTER willing to do cold calls via phone to find business.
- You need to have a portable book of business.
- You will need to do in-person & phone sales call to customers.
- AA or higher college degree
Pay / Benefits:
- $60K – $85K Salary
- Full Family Benefits
- 401K w/Matching funds
- 10 – 12% Commission