Recruiting for a full-time 2nd Shift Machinist to work for an established Oklahoma City, OK manufacturing facility.
- Program, set up, and operate NC machines and machining centers
Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers
- Reads 2-D engineering drawings
Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required
- Utilizes instrument and gage inspection equipment
Installs machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance
- Meets quality, safety, and cleanliness requirements
Background and Qualities:
- 2+ years of experience in programming, set up and operating machines
- 2+ years of blueprint reading experience
- 2+ years exp using equipment and measuring tools (Calipers, Micrometer, etc.)
- Strong work ethic and solid work history
- Highly motivated
- Personal and professional time management
This is an urgent position so apply with an updated resume today. Pay is dependent on experience and overtime is required.