We are looking for a Practice Administrator to lead an aggressive 25% year over year growth strategy to join the leadership team reporting to the Medical Director. This full time position is exempt, and the compensation will be competitive with the local market with additional 20-30% upside based on achieving business objectives.
● Manage the outside and inside patient acquisition teams to increase IVF procedures 25% per year while optimizing acquisition costs.
● Primary responsibility for patient experience driven by quantitative metrics.
● Manage P&L accounts to achieve sustained cost improvements.
● Oversee financial accounting.
● Oversee billing.
● Drive the hiring process for all future employees.
● Drive clinical and administrative team cohesion and productivity.
● Compliance Officer for Practice ensuring HIPAA and other regulatory compliance of practice, staff, and vendors.
● Not an ounce of defensiveness
● Self-starter / fast-learner
● 3 years as medical specialty practice administrator of 1-2 MD’s
● Responsible for putting in place and managing systems that facilitate fast growth
● St. Louis-based
● High IQ and EQ
● Leadership compatible with medical director:
· hard work
● Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
● Clear written communication skills
● Familiarity with EMR
● Native Digital