Maintenance Manager – Blow Mold
$75-95K plus 10% bonus
Our manufacturing client in the Blacksburg, VA area is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager – Blow Mold that would be responsible for the maintenance of blow molding department equipment and maintaining associated budgets. This Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ordering, installing and maintaining functionality of all equipment. This Manager will supervise personnel in the designated maintenance department.
- Ensure all plant safety/accident prevention policies are adhered to as stated. This includes maintaining a safety work environment.
- Communicate and establish priorities for the maintenance staff.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes on parts and services and scheduling the delivery of items needed for functionality of equipment in a timely fashion.
- Obtain bids on construction and alteration on installation work as required.
- Supervise the maintenance personnel, scheduling of hours and ensure preventative maintenance is updated and followed.
- Responsible for training of maintenance personnel.
- Maintenance and provide maintenance manuals for all pieces of equipment and up to date electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics for all machines.
- Responsible for maintaining maximum efficiencies.
- Follow continuous improvement philosophy and strategies.
- Bachelors degree is required, Engineering or other technical discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience in a Supervisory or Management position.
- Blow Mold experience.
- Sidel experience.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance